Historical villa has been constructed in 1750. Historically it was the summer residence park of Prince Borromeo residence located in Blevio.
The villa is surrounded by a beautiful private secular park overlooking the lake and is of about 4,700 square meters with great privacy.
The villa of 1200m2, 270 square meters is a guest house and 100 square meters is a dependance, an outbuilding on two levels of about 70 square meters, with a private church, the swimming pool, large terraces and garages for at least three cars.
Fantastic open view of the lake.
The perfect sun location